Many people can't tell what is quartz stone and granite […]
Many people can't tell what is quartz stone and granite. Although they have the same shape, the structure is different, so some people will have some problems when buying. Here are some differences about quartz stone:
1. Quartz stone can be reused, because the internal material of quartz stone is evenly distributed, so the front and back sides are basically the same, that is to say, after the surface is severely impacted and damaged, the front and back sides pass by After simple polishing and polishing, the same effect as the original front can be achieved, which greatly reduces maintenance costs and costs. The granite cannot be reused because its positive effect is specially made, and once damaged it can no longer be used. Simply put, the quartz stone is not easy to break, and the granite is easy to break.
2. Due to the characteristics of its own material, quartz stone determines its high temperature resistance. The temperature below 300 degrees Celsius will not have any effect on it, that is, it will not deform and break; the granite contains a large amount of resin, so It is particularly prone to deformation and charring at high temperatures.
3. Quartz stone is a non-radiation product and has no adverse effects on the body; the raw materials of our quartz stone are non-radiation quartz; and the granite is made of natural marble powder, so there may be radiation, which will cause adverse effects on the body.
4. Quartz stone is made of 94% quartz and 6% resin, the hardness reaches 7 degrees, and the granite is made of marble powder and resin, so the hardness is generally 4-6 degrees, which is simply quartz Stone is harder than gang stone, more scratch-resistant and wear-resistant than him.
5. When looking at the sample, there is a protective film on the surface of the granite. The quartz stone surface does not need any processing.
In the specific purchase process, you can refer to the following tips:
At a glance: the sample color is pure and not turbid, the surface does not have a plastic-like texture, and there is no slight gas on the reverse side
Second smell: No pungent chemical odor.
Three touches: touch the surface of the sample with silk, no astringency, and no obvious unevenness.
Four strokes: scratch the surface of the plate with nails without obvious scratches. Five touches: The same two samples are striking each other, not easy to break.
Sixth inspection: Check whether the product has ISO quality system certification, quality inspection report, product warranty card and related anti-counterfeiting marks.