1. Quartz stone is generally 15 pieces thick, and cryst […]
1. Quartz stone is generally 15 pieces thick, and crystal stone is only 12 pieces thick. In addition, the crystal stone has a lot of resin content, poor hardness, and looks crystal clear. There may be glass fragments in the quartz stone but it will not be crystal clear.
2. Quartz stone is heavier than crystal stone. Quartz stonecrystal quartz pyramids suppliers is much stronger than crystal stone in high temperature resistance. Crystal is pure quartz, so quartz has the same effect. Only valuable gem-grade quartz is called crystal, and there is room for appreciation and appreciation.
3. The chemical composition of quartz crystal is SiO2. The crystal belongs to the oxide mineral of the trigonal crystal system, namely low-temperature quartz (a-quartz), which is the most widely distributed mineral species in the quartz group minerals.
4. Quartz in a broad sense also includes high-temperature quartz (b-quartz). Low-temperature quartz is often produced in the form of hexagonal columnar crystals with spires. The cylindrical surface has horizontal stripes. The apex similar to the hexagonal biconical shape is actually formed by two rhombohedral singlets.
5. Quartz aggregates are usually granular, massive or crystal clusters, crystal glands, etc. Pure quartz is colorless and transparent, with glassy luster, with greasy luster on the shell-shaped fracture, without cleavage. Pressure or heat can produce electrical effects.
6. Rock crystal is a rare mineral, a kind of gemstone, quartz crystal, which belongs to the quartz family in mineralogy. The main chemical component is silicon dioxide, and the chemical formula is SiO2.
7. Form colorless and transparent crystals when pure. When it contains trace elements Al, Fe, etc., it is pink, purple, yellow, brown, etc. The irradiated trace elements form different types of color centers and produce different colors, such as purple, yellow, brown, and pink. Minerals containing associated inclusions are called inclusion crystals, such as hair crystals, green ghosts, red rabbit hair, etc. The inclusions are rutile, tourmaline, actinolite, mica, chlorite, etc.